LIBNAM stands for ‘Low Impact Building using Natural Materials’, it is an Anglo French Interreg 4A project involving a French lead partner, Etudes et Chantiers, Constructys and Pays de Fougeres and two English partners, CSBT and Petroc.
Our project includes:
- conducting questionnaires and business surveys of company’s already using natural materials
- case studies of techniques and a report
- cross channel visits as both host and visitor organisations to share learning and accompany practitioners
- demonstration sessions/sites of natural material techniques
- prepare reports and factsheets for dissemination
- identify and provide English based resource centre to inform businesses and public in use of natural materials
- establish a cross channel twinning of resource sharing arrangement.
- Contribute to all publicity and web-based promotion
- Host 1-3 technical conferences in UK
- Represent the Project in the ECOBEE Cluster to gather and disseminate learning from many Interreg projects working on Eco-building and energy efficiency
- Work delivery commenced in January 2013 and will end in June 2015