Join the Charter 2020 Community
Why not become a Charter 2020 Associate of the Trust today, enjoying all the benefits below, and make a donation to further our work – Thank you for your support. CSBT is a registered charity No.1100982.
“CSBT Charterers have the common aim of making all areas of construction sustainable, by seeking the best environmentally effective option and sharing best practice and knowledge.”
We invite you, instead of paying an annual subscription, to sign up to our annual charter statement and make an appropriate donation. If possible please donate with gift aid, which will enhance the benefit to our charity.
Please sign up to our Charter 2020 committing to work with CSBT to firstly understand and then to reduce your carbon emissions.
To support this work please make a suitable donation
As a guide we suggest:
|£25 – £100||for smaller companies and sole traders|
|£250-£500||for companies with 50-100 employees|
|£500-£5000||for large companies with over 100 employees|
These are just a guide. Please give what you can afford.
TO DONATE VIA PAYPAL:
IF YOU WOULD PREFER TO DONATE VIA POST:
- please click here: DONATION FORM 2020
We are keen not to exclude anyone from signing the Charter on grounds of cost.
If you would like to sign up to our Charter, but are not in a position to make a donation,
please email email@example.com, and she will sign you up.
Benefits of becoming a Charter 2020 Associate / CSBT Charterer:
- Targeted assistance to calculate your 2015 BASELINE CARBON EMISSIONS
- Regular newsletters and networking events
- Showcase your sustainable building projects
- Help us work towards promoting sustainable construction in Cornwall
- Get discounts on our events, products and services
- Access to latest information, advice and databanks
- Links to GBH, UKGBC, AECB and SW EcoHUB
- Spring and Autumn Charter 2020 networking suppers
- Discounts to exhibit at Green Build Cornwall events
- Discounted use of GBH facilities
- Opportunity to work with our trading company Sustain Cornwall Limited (SCL)
- Displaying the CSBT Charter mark / logo
We also plan to develop CSBT Charter 2020 approved tradespeople and professionals from next year.
There are 3 levels of Charter 2020 commitment:
Bronze – calculating 2015 Baseline Carbon emissions with our help at The Green Build Hub.
Silver - reducing from baseline by 5% per annum with our guidance.
Gold – Ambassador – introducing at least one new Charter 2020 signee per annum at a supper event and opportunity to showcase your sustainable building expertise.