Sign Charter 2020
Join the Charter2020 Community
CSBT is a registered charity No.1100982. Why not become a Charter2020 Associate (aka CSBT Charterer) of the Trust today and enjoy all the benefits below. Or make a donation to further our work – Thank you for your support
“CSBT Charterers have the common aim of making all areas of construction sustainable, by seeking the best environmentally sustainable option and sharing best practice and knowledge.”
We invite you, instead of paying an annual subscription, to sign up to our annual charter statement and make an appropriate donation. If possible please donate with gift aid, which will enhance the benefit to our charity.
Working closely with our community of Charterers we have updated our Charter from August 2013 as above.
Please sign up to our new Charter and make a donation of your choice. As a guide we suggest:
|£25 – £50||for smaller companies and sole traders|
|£250-£500||for companies with 50-100 employees|
|£500-£1000||for large companies with over 100 employees|
These are just a guide. Please give what you can afford.
We are keen not to exclude anyone from signing the Charter on grounds of cost.
If you would like to sign up to our Charter, but are not in a position to make a donation,
please email email@example.com, and she will sign you up.
Benefits of becoming a Charter2020 Associate / CSBT Charterer:
- Be kept up to date with CSBT networking events throughout the county
- Publish your sustainable building news on our website
- Showcase your sustainable building projects
- Be part of our work towards promoting building sustainably in Cornwall
- Get discounts on our products and services, including publications, training, CPD seminars and conferences
- Opportunity to help shape the Trust, have your say at an AGM or become a Trustee
- Access to latest information, advice and databanks as they become available
- Anyone signing up to the charter, we will consider to be working with us and will allow to display the CSBT chartermark for the current year.